Sunday, September 20, 2009
Soccer Camp
Tomorrow I will start to help with the soccer camp at the park near giant eagle, I forget what it's called. I am doing it every monday and wednesday until the end of October. I am really excited because I will be with 4 and 5 year old. I've taught that age group before, but in t-ball instead. Teaching that young of an age group is very interesting because some of them still don't have the coordination to do the skills and it's so fun. I am very excited to start, and if you would like to help out too, you can because we definitely need some help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds like it would be a lot of fun! I would want to do something like that, plus I need the volunteer hours. I was interested in doing something like that but never got around to calling the lady about it. What do I have to do to help out??
ReplyDeleteThe 4 and 5 year olds are mondays and wednesdays from 6-7 but we get there at like 545 and tuesday thursday are the 6-8 year olds same times. it is in the park off of kelly blvd. you can come it's fine, if you want more info just call or text me... 412 973 9750
ReplyDelete